Students are given 6 minutes between classes and are counted tardy if they are not in their rooms.
- Being late for class is a tardy.
- Arriving 10 minutes late to class will be counted as an absence.
- Tardies cannot be excused by teachers, parents, or other students.
- Excused tardies in the form of a pass can only be issued by administrators, counselors, administrative secretaries, or the nurse.
- Excessive tardies will result in disciplinary action.
- If you are late to class (within 10 minutes) report to class as soon as possible.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to class (2nd Through 7th period), check in at the attendance office.
- 1st period Tardies should go to attendance to get an Orange Pass
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to school (1st period), check in at the attendance office with a note from a parent/guardian.